May 1, 2011

things I didn't do (list 17 of 52)

Things I didn't get done this month but should have. Or, why am I so busy? A list.



  1. Go see a nutritionist
  2. Write a letter back to my grandma
  3. Clean up and organize my workspace
  4. Clean the kitchen
  5. Make 2 malas
  6. Make some toy samples to send to my cousin for his new shop
  7. Any of my homework
  8. Write my yoga bio
  9. Take photos for my yoga bio
  10. Yoga studies (anatomy, reading, marketing)
  11. Have gifts ready ahead of time for all of the birthdays
  12. Plan Easter (no sweet treats or creative festivities this year!)
  13. Be ready for Mother's Day (again, nothing. Fail.)
  14. Respond to most of my emails
  15. Celebrate Earth Day
  16. Get my life in order
I swear I did do some things, I need a better to-do list system. Any ideas of pure productive genius?

1 comment:

  1. This is quite an extensive list. Completing it must be a challenge. Thanks for sharing, it's nice to know that we have number of things in common.

    ReplyDelete